Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Year Plan

It's hard to believe that it is mid-spring and that I had a new year plan. That's not true, I do revisit my plan regularly, it's just that I am such a Present Moment Person, that some things I foresee manifesting take longer than a year because I forget how slow I am. As soon as I returned from Twinrocker paper mill, I began this drawing, so it is the first in the series that will premiere at Birds of a Feather exhibit, May 2 at Rezny Gallery.
©Kathleen O'Brien, New Year Plan,
drawing on Twinrocker Linen paper, 20x15"
My plan (i.e. describing the symbols in this drawing) : be with my grandson and family as much as possible, be open to guidance from above, add every color (in every sense of the meaning) to my life and being, continue to care for the bees, make my plant spirit medicines, and LISTEN to the messages from my dear guide, the hawk.

No comments: